As with TB, are there those who are naturally immune to SARS-CoV-2?
So if we are unvaxxed and got infected 6 months ago without any visible long Covid symptoms , r we at same risk for microvascular damage etcetc
Break it down clearer please and so should we be still on any therapeutics just in case? Should we get D dimers or other bloods checked?
Any studies showing clots and cancers n sudden deaths etc rising amongst the unvaxxed?
I think we are at the beginning of the most alarming discoveries. Thank you, Walter. It's better be prepared and think, that the rest of life wont be easy.
I was telling at the beginning. Chinese considered Covid-19 as an act of biological war, and they acted accordingly. I don't think they new about accumulated exposition, they just were sure, that this biological agent was developed for military purposes.
I wish we could know about the spike protein status of those who are unvaccinated, got Covid, but took Ivermectin immediately and recovered promptly. I have many friends who did just that and *seem* fine?
Developed covid Jan ‘22 FROM being enclosed with a ‘vaccinated’ client for hours whom developed covid as well. Hadn’t been around, but one other person the entire week who didn’t develop infection. No illness before then or since. Olive Leaf tincture broke my fever/joint aches/head pressure within 24hrs. Developed head cold w/loss of smell a few days after. Energy returned within 10days to prior status. Avoid the vaccinated when ill at all costs!
Zero new ICUs, Hospitals, Morgues, Cemeteries... just "quarantine camps".
What is pasc?!
my family and I didn't get vaxxed but we (kids included) all got covid last summer ...no one has PASC. so how to stop the circulating SP? Or are we all doomed? this is very concerning!
Very interesting, alot of my friends including me have developed autoimmune conditions in the last year, most of us are in our 30’s, trying to stay healty and eat well, avoid exposure, here in Romania most of us stopped at the 2nd shot but still it pretty f’ed up our system!
I think the best sign of whether someone has brain damage from covid is whether they've stopped caring about covid damage, after having cared in the past. I know loads of people, all vaccinated as it happens (since everyone I know is vaccinated), and once they catch covid, they stop caring. It is like toxoplasmosis (which makes rats stop fearing cats), or the flu (which makes people more sociable); the virus primes people to be vectors by harming their brains. So if you're here and reading Walter's posts, there is still hope for your brain.
As a layman in this field, can you tell me if I'm reading the study correctly: The paper says on line 214/215 that most individuals in the analyzed groups received at least one vaccination. I'm reading that to mean that 'not vaccinated' is defined as either receiving 0 vaccinations, or 1 but not completing the vaccination series.
Do the current omicron variants still possess the same or similar spike protein capable of doing this continued damage? Or are these only observed in those exposed to the earlier variants, Alpha and Delta etcetera?
Thank you, Walter, for your continuing research and analysis. We absolutely need diagnostics and treatment protocols along with studies of the unvaccinated. Praying that this seed of an idea can take hold among our well known advocates.
This ties in perfectly with Michael Yeadon's latest Rumble interview with Paul Alexander.
There is not stratification by time since COVID19 or since vaccination in those graphs, so its entirely possible that over time the spike is entirely removed. I see that 66% of unvaccinated with COVID19 have no measurable spike, this is good news, if the remaining 34% are recently infected, or have some health issue, then maybe we can breathe a little easier?
In terms of the theory that the CCP are following a zero covid policy because they believe the spike to be an existential threat, for this to be true, then it must also be true that they vaccinated their entire country with saline solution. Their vaccine is dead COVID19 with spike protein, so they would not inject everyone with the same bioweapon they are protecting them from.
Perhaps I missed something in the article, but I'm not running for the hills just yet.
This paper: “papers showed that the spike protein by itself (without being part of the corona virus) can damage endothelial cells and disrupt the blood brain barrier.” The flavonoid Luteolin is named as a possible intervention. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/34100279/